Massage Therapy Services
30 Minutes $40
60 Minutes $70
90 Minutes $95
Massage with Tammy coming soon!
Massage with Melissa
You will notice that you now receive a prompt to fill out forms on your email reminder. The first form is a basic health form and consent for massage that will be filled out annually. The checklist is part of the form that will be filled out for each appointment. I would like to incorporate the techniques I have acquired over the years of practicing massage giving you a custom created massage experience. Some of these techniques you may have already experienced and some will be new and worth trying out. If you are unsure of what any are there is more explanation below. You can also just come in and I will access and evaluate what I think is best.
- Lomi Lomi is a hawaiian style that has long, wave like strokes. I also often sprinkle this style in automatically with the swedish/shiatsu. However, if wanting a true lomi lomi - you are draped with a sarong. The massage is slightly different in that it is the entire body worked on. Not just back, then a leg, then the other leg. The back and leg and can be worked on all at the same time. It's quite relaxing to receive.
- Thai is assisted yoga, combined with acupressure. I often do this stretching with arms, getting into the shoulders and neck where we often hold tension.
- I practice neuromuscular cupping, silicone cups applied to rewire stress and pain, stimulating stagnant blood flow in soft tissue. Excellent for chronic pain, also upper back, shoulders, low back and hip areas.
- Reflexology, the body mapped in the feet and hands. One of the most relaxing parts of the massage is having reflexology done.
- Hot stones are meant to hold heat and are applied directly to sore and tight areas of tension. I keep them in the hot towel cabinet ready to be used throughout the massage. A great way to warm up the muscles, especially for the back.
- Reiki, an energy healing technique to bring balance to the body's energy along with increasing it's ability to heal. This adds dimension to your healing session and a beautiful technique to add in.
- Sound Healing - using singing bowls and tuning forks as a therapeutic application of sound frequencies. These vibrations interrupt the body's frequencies bringing balance back and rewiring the energy of and surrounding the body. Great to start and end a session.
- Aromatherapy-you will be given a few options of aromatherapy to be added into the massage lotion.
- Chakra pendulum reading - I take a pendulum over each chakra and read whether they are open or closed. Giving attention to the closed chakras in the session. Following up with another read at the end.
- Hot towels! Used on the back, neck and feet. Divine! Highly recommended.